| < December >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kotel’Nyj Island in December is severely cold at -27.6 °C (-17.68 °F).
- The weather in December is arid. A feeble 8.7mm (0.3in) of liquid tumbles.
Check the distance to and compare the Kotel’Nyj Island December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kotel’Nyj Island, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kotel’Nyj Island:
- Vize Island, Russia - 1413.5 kms (878.4 miles) NW
- Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia - 857.1 kms (532.6 miles) WNW
- Ujedinenija Island, Russia - 1373.5 kms (853.5 miles) WNW
- Hatanga, Russia - 1151.9 kms (715.8 miles) W
- Dzardzan, Russia - 928 kms (576.7 miles) SW
- Olenek, Russia - 1181.6 kms (734.2 miles) WSW
- Essej, Russia - 1431.1 kms (889.3 miles) WSW
- Verhojansk, Russia - 949.8 kms (590.2 miles) SSW
- Zigansk, Russia - 1140.6 kms (708.8 miles) SSW
- Selagoncy, Russia - 1356.5 kms (842.9 miles) SW
- Viljujsk, Russia - 1481.5 kms (920.6 miles) SSW